Letter to a friend.
Dear Friend,
I have so much to tell you, but I don't know how to put it. For I fear I'll "offend" you like the others. But I really hate to see you do those things to yourself.
You're a very pretty girl and I hope you stay as a beautiful woman. Please stop thinking and talking about those negative things. Although it's baout others, those ugly matters affect your looks too. Do you realise when one speak about unhappy matters they don't smile, they either frown or show anger on their face? How can one look pretty when you face is filled with adness and anger? So please, just put the past behind you and move on to be a happy girl!

3 Comments:
Hmmm...interesting.
Interesting? I think it's really challenging.
Yes...I know it is...but I was just wondering who you were referring to.
Post a Comment
<< Home