Thursday, April 20, 2006

Free at last!

Today I'm offically jobless! Now I'm just busy doing nothing. How long has it been when I feel that there's nothing waiting for me to do? As long as the day when I first started having memory. There was never a time when I felt this free. There was always school work, then real work in society. Now, I'm finally free. I'lljust go blank for a while, for as long I can. Then I shall start thinking what I want to do.

In the meantime, I'll just spend more time chatting to the little one in my tummy. I;m sure you're the happiest one now cos mummy can now spend more time with you. ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Thanks for the blessing. Welcome to the club! Enjoy this time of freeness. I enjoyed mine a lot when I quitted earlier than the delivery. I'm sure your baby will grow very well when you're relaxed and happy. How is baby growing? When is EDD?

3:23 pm  
Blogger Ann said...

haha. just saw your the other comment. In the first month we used baby monitor to make sure we can hear Ian. And we were SOOOO paranoid that we kept checking and checking. Then we realized we could hear him BEFORE the monitor. And now I realized God created mothers to screen out every sound but they can ALWAYS hear their babies. It's amazing. Sometimes I wish we don't have that gift. For babies don't always need our intervention...=)

3:28 pm  
Blogger Home again said...

Congratulations!

It feels good to be freed isn't it. I always feel I belonged to my ex company from 9-5 last time.

How about tea at 3pm, shopping on weekdays, going to the museums, grocery on weekdays... ah...

10:51 am  
Blogger kallaboo said...

a big fat congrats! hmm...it seems strange to congratulate someone on being unemployed, but hell, it's fun to be jobless, isn't it? :)

dont forget baking cookies for friends and family, sleeping till ungodly hours...

5:08 pm  
Blogger Ann said...

Yes, it'll be nice to continue to see your blogs and write mine. I'm so happy for princess-to-come. =) pls keep me in the loop, k?

8:55 am  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

so shiok! congrats girl...see you in two weeks!

4:26 pm  
Blogger Home again said...

How have you been???

Take care

10:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home