Turning 30.
On my birthday, hb asked how I feel to turn 30. Frankly, I don’t feel old. In fact, I feel more child-like than ever. Never in my life have I really behave like a child until I met him. All my life I had tried to act like an adult. In front of my parents and even Grandpa who had doted me. Don’t know why, but all those time, I had not known how to behave like a child how to enjoy being pampered. I had always felt the pressure to be matured. Maybe it’s because I’m my parents’ first kid.
It was only after I met hb that learnt to be pampered and be treated like a child. I had never know how to do it with anyone lese, not my previous 2 bfs. I just find it disgusting to 撒娇 to anyone. I always thought I’ll never have this ability. But with my Dear Dear, this just comes naturally. Funny.
And he has definitely made me feel younger. Of course, I don’t think it’s only the撒娇 part that contributes to this. Probably feeling happy and cherished also influenced one’s state of mind. Being happy is always the source of youth. So, no, I don’t feel old at 30.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home