2005.....2006
Did a spring cleaning of my office desk this morning and for the first time feel I'm into a new year a fresh start!
2005 is finally over... What a year! I guess it's the most eventful year of my life so far. So much happend in a year. I don't really know how to sum it up. All I can say is it's entirely good or bad. It's mixed with mishaps and blessings. With 2005 behind me, I'm sure 2006 can only be better.
Finally a BIG Thank You to All my love ones and friends. 2005 hasn't been bad because I have you!

3 Comments:
Have an awesome year ahead...
Happy 2006, now that it has gone into the new year a week plus. =) Always enjoy and appreciate your comments at my blogs. Now that things sort of settle a little more, I hope to write more and read more of yours! Hopefully Ian won't turn things upside down once more...=)
And will pray for your new tries for the new year. Don't be afraid, have faith.
Thanks Ann. I still believe.
Post a Comment
<< Home